Recent Posts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hey Stephen I know looks can be deceivin' but I know I saw a Light in You ♥

Okay, so last weekend I met (omg) Twitch.
I KNOW!
He was teaching a dance workshop in Austin with Comfort!
We totally facebooked that!
I'm signing up next time. That would be soooo fun.

He's teaching inside.

Then, he comes out to get some water
and on his way back in
he looks at me, SMILES, and says
"I'm sorry we're keeping them so long"
UMMMMM.
Hahaha you should have seen me....losing it

He's SO NICE.
I ask him if I could hug him
and he warns me that he's really sweaty.
I say I don't care.
2 hugs.
A high five.
I was using and abusing Twitch.

1.


2.



3.


I LOVE YOU TWITCH

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ummmmz, I looooove Twitch and SYTYCD!! That's so cool you got to meet him!

Allison said...

That is SO exciting, Liz! I'm totally jealous of you and your awesome skills, and can't wait for when you blog about his next class!! Haha, it WILL happen. :D

Ivy said...

Wow, I hadn't heard of him before. That is some great vid! Actually, it was HOT!
Thanks for sharing.
Cool you got to meet him :)
Cheers~Ivy

Suget said...

haha you are so AWESOME!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I LOVE HIM. YOU ARE SO LUCKY!

Mars said...

I'm behind but NO WAY!!!!! I LOVE HIM!! That's awesome!

Post a Comment